Caya G.F. Betico Croes 61-63
standing on a parcel of property land of 390 m2 in size, located at the Caya Betico Croes in Aruba, officially known as First Divison Section A number 197
Starting bid: Afl. 815.000,00
This registered property is rented to a third party with permission of the mortgage holder.
**If a bid is made for this registered property together with the registered property locally known as Caya Betico Croes 74-74-A, the starting bid amounts to Afl. 1.599.000,00 **
Date: Friday 2 July 2021
Time: 10:00 AM
Place: Chamber of Commerce, auditorium, J.E. Irausquin Boulevard 10, Aruba.
- The auction of the above mentioned property will take place by raising bids and by decreasing bids, in one session, ex article 3: 268 of the Civil Code of Aruba, before civil-law notary Chamila Agnella Tromp or her deputy.
- It is possible to submit an irrevocable and unconditional private bid until Thursday 17 June 2021 at the office of NewLeaf Notary or via email firstname.lastname@example.org. The bid form is available at the NewLeaf Notary office and by clicking below.
- Each bidder is obliged, both when making a private bid and at the auction itself, to identify himself with a valid passport or ID and to demonstrate to the Executor by means of a declaration of willingness, a bank guarantee or other form of security to fulfill his offer and the additional costs.
- Seller has the right to not accept any bid, at its sole discretion. The auction may be stopped or postponed at any time.
- The auction is subject to the General Conditions for Foreclosure Auctions and Special Auction Conditions as determined by civil law notary Chamila Agnella Tromp.
Special Auction Conditions